This article, Wagers (Avengeance), is property of Derek Metaltron. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so.
The Clash is a mechanic in Avengeance: Heroes Among Us.
During a match, players can initiate a clash while trapped in an enemy combo. The clash can only be done once, and after the player has lost their first health bar. They can preform this when press forward and the meter burn button.
During a clash, players wager portions of their Meter in secret. The player who initiates the clash wagers more Meter than the opponent, they will gain health proportional to the amount of Meter they won the clash by. If they wager less than the opponent, then they will receive damage instead. Characters also have unique dialogue when going clashing against a specific character.
- I've got you figured!
- Stars and stripes!
- Stand down or face the consequences!
- Easier if you surrender...
- You against me? No chance.
- Here comes a Spider...
- You really want to do this?
- Want 'Beaten by Spider-Man' on your resume?
- Let's make this quick, I've got a thing?
- You'll look cute all webbed up! (Female Fighters only)
- Hulk smash!
- So puny and weak!
- Think you're stronger than Hulk?
- Hulk is better than anyone!
- Kill... Puny...One... (Regime Hulk Only)
- Pretty girl can't beat Hulk! (Female fighters only)
- Up to nine ways to beat you!
- Here's an arrow with your name on!
- Better, faster and handsomer.
- Bad girls like you get me going... (Female villains only)
- By the spirit of Wakanda!
- You've underestimated this fight.
- You can't match my agility.
- Wrong move, bub.
- Cut you up like a catfish!
- This was your mistake, darlin'. (Female fighters only)
Kang the Conqueror
The Ultron Paradox/DLC CharactersEdit
Morgan Le Fay