The Vault is a stage in Avengers: Heroes Disassembled. It was one of the middle stages released in one of the Battle Arena videos. It was then used in several gameplay videos afterwards.
Role in the StoryEdit
- The opponent is knocked up, through several floors, until landing on one of the highest floors containing several prisoners.
- The opponent is knocked into a cell containing the Rhino. He punches them in the face, knocks their head into the wall before throwing them out of the Vault. They crash right into a mini Helicarrier and they fall to the bottom. When it crashes, the opponent is forced back into the original arena.
- Cell Block
- The Cell Block contains multiple prisoners as background environments. Blizzard, Hobgoblin, Diablo, Carnage, Meteorite, and Baron Zemo can all be seen in cells or being transported to cells.
- Ravencroft was originally considered to be the prison stage, but the Vault was a much more logical choice.
- The Vault is the only stage to be destroyed in the story mode.