This article, The Pain, is property of Fireworks888. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so.
The Pain is a playable character in the game Metal Gear: The Ultimate Patriot. He is a power user and is voiced by Gregg Berger.
As a Cobra, if he is non-lethally defeated (depending on the winner's execution) he will exclaim his name three times and explode from his microbomb. However, the winner does not react to the explosion.
The Pain was a soldier known to be extremely tall, standing 2 meters above everyone else on the battlefield, and had the supernatural ability to control bees. He uses this ability to his avantage on the battle. He also joined the Cobra Unit and was nicknamed The Pain, being after what he feels in the battle.
In 1964 during Operation: Snake Eater, he, along with the rest of the Cobra Unit, was assigned to find and exterminate the soldier, Naked Snake, who eventually became Big Boss.
- Hornet Hover: The Pain orders a swarm of bees to lift his opponent up and slam them into the ground
- Tommy Gun Take-Down: The Pain orders his bees to deliver his Tommy Gun to him. He then sprays a clip at his opponent
- Grand Grenade: The Pain's bees throws him a grenade, one of which he unpinly tosses at his opponent
- Shield Swarm: The Pain's bees cover him in a shell of their own bodies, parrying any projectile attacks
- Ville Vile: The Pain throws a vile of liquid at his opponent, making the bees attack them
The Pain sticks an unpinned grenade at his opponent's stomach. He then orders a very large swarm of bees to completely coat them. The grenade then goes off, blowing the opponent back and the bees back to The Pain. The Pain launches the bees at the opponent at great speeds, punching them even further back.
- Default: The Pain wears a black suit overlapped by a yellow tactical vest and a thick black balaclava
- Bald & Balaclavaless: The Pain's suit is ripped, battle damaged, and his balaclava is removed, exposing his sore, blistered face