Stars Among Us StoryEdit
Mt. Dedede's is the main battle grounds between Mario's One World forces and various lieutenants and Boshi's Insurgency allies, though the battle itself is merely a distraction to allow Boshi to save his duplicate and for the Space Colony Ark to be destroyed.
- On the left side of the stage, a Poppy Bro can be used to damage the opponent. Also, a Laserball can be found and can be fired by Gadget Characters, or thrown by Power Characters.
- Mid Screen of the stage, Capsle J2 can be found and slammed at the opponent or bounced off of/exploded by Gadget characters.
- On the right side of the stage, a King Golem can be found and bounced off of or exploded by Gadget Characters, freezing the opponent, or thrown by Power Characters, slamming it onto the opponent.
- On the left side of the stage, a Giant Metalum can be found and be bounced off of/exploded or slammed at the opponent.
- Mid screen of the stage, Bonkers can be found. Here you can knock the opponent into him, and open up for additional combos.
- On the right side of stage, three Fuel Cannisters can be found next to one another and can be thrown at the opponnent. Also, on the right corner of stage, a Generator can be found and bounced off of/exploded or slammed at the opponent.
- On the left side of the Dedede's Arena, a transition can be performed sending the opponent through the wall crashing into either Kracko or Kabula. As the flying boss yields to turbulence, it sways and plummets into the Yard.
- On the right side of the Yard, a transition can be performed sending the opponent through the wall, crashing into a gas valve and launched by it's ignition. As the opponent ascends, they hit numerous support beams and finally crash into a King Golem that follows the opponent as they fall into the Cell Block.