The Middle East is a stage in Metal Gear: The Ultimate Patriot.
A deserty PMC controlled town in Eastern Asia. Is split into the downtown section, Ground Zero, and Millenium Park.
Like all stages, the Middle East has three different levels
- Downtown: A battle damaged street splitting the town in half
- Ground Zero: A wafare coated neighborhood with several GEKKOs patrolling around it's streets
- Millenium Park: An abandoned park decorated as a makeshift headquaters for the PMC, Praying Mantis.
- Downtown's pollution, such as the trash cans, can be thrown at the opponent, as well as the nearby cars.
- Ground Zero's GEKKOs can be jumped on, making them shoot the opponent with their gatling gun.
- Millenium Park's trucks can be activated, flattening the opponent if they are in the way.