Joker is a playable character in Injustice: Clash of the Titans. He was revealed in his own gameplay trailer, where he was seen fighting against Harley Quinn, who was also being confirmed. He is a Gadget User. Mark Hamill returns for the voice of the Joker.
Events of InjusticeEdit
S.T.A.R. Labs MissionsEdit
Joker shoots his opponent five times in the chest before grabbing their throat. He pulls out his knife and sticks it into their mouth, cutting two gashes into their lips. As they stumble backwards, he pulls out a crowbar and hits them across the head twice. The opponent is fazed, so Joker lights a match and throws it onto their chest.
Joker throws an exploding pie at his opponent.
- Intro: Joker stuffs a gun, a knife, a pie, and finally, a bazooka into his pants. He pops his knuckles and says "Alright. Murdering time."
- Outro: Joker walks over to his opponent. He pulls them up, and they become confused. He grabs their head and snaps it backwards, kicking their body down. He chuckles and then stomps on the lower waist area.
"Joker's endless luck allowed him the defeat of Darkseid, as well as accidentally opening a portal to the Fifth Dimension. Joker was successful in obtaining the powers of Bat-Mite, the imp. At first, Joker used his new powers to continuously murder and bring back Batman, but that soon grew tiring. Turning himself into a King, and making Harley his queen, the two of them would turn the world into their castle."
- Insurgency: Joker's Insurgency costume from Injustice: Gods Among Us is unlocked by using an archive armory key.
- New 52: Joker's New 52 costume is unlocked by completing his chapter in the story mode.
- Dark Knight Returns: Joker's costume from the Graphic Novel "The Dark Knight Returns" is unlocked by completing all of his S.T.A.R Labs Missions
- Arkham Asylum: Joker's costume from the "Arkham Asylum" game is part of the "Arkham Inmates" DLC Pack