This article, Johnny Sasaki, is property of Fireworks888. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so.
|Real Name||Johnny Sasaki|
|Family|| Colonel Campbell (father-in-law)
Meryl Silverburgh (spouse)
|Hair Color||Dark blonde|
|Affiliation|| Rat Patrol 01
The Patriots Gurlukovich Mercenaries
|Debut||"Metal Gear Solid"|
|Voice Actor||Beng Spies|
Johnny Sasaki is a main and playable character in Metal Gear: The Ultimate Patriot. He is a gadget user and is voiced by Beng Spies.
Being a simple guard on FOXHOUND's overtaken Shadow Moses base and Dead Cell's overtaken Big Shell, Johnny originally served as comic relief, being a running gag that he always had explosive diarrhea. Though later, Sasaki became a main character, acting as a main soldier in Meryl's Rat Patrol squad.
He later married his leader, Meryl, after combatically assisting his later spouse, Solid Snake, and Otacon during Liquid's Insurrection in 2014.
- Slinged Sniper Strike: Johnny pulls out an M82A1 and fires a large round directly at his enemy
- Firearm Firefight: ohnny fires three rounds of XM8 ammo into his enemies chest
- Dangerous Dagger: Johnny throws a knife at his opposer
- Stinking Stun: Johnny get diarrhea, causing the smell to stun his opponent with disgust
- Potty Parry: Johnny yet again get diarrhea, making a comical shield of stink around him to parry any projectiles
Manure Maneuver: Johnny, a third time, gets diarrhea, blinding his opponent with it's smell. He then pulls out his M82A1, sets a time on it, throws it in the air, and rolls towards his disgusted opponent. While he grabs his rivial in a headlock, the sniper goes off midair and fires three huge shots directly into his opponent's locked skull, making them fly back as Johnny gouges his knife into their shoulder.
- Default: Johnny dons his Rat Patrol uniform from Guns of the Patriots.
- Shadow Soldier: Johnny has his old guard clothes from the Shadow Moses Incident.
- Ski Masked: Johnny has his default costume, but dons his iconic balaclava and goggles.