Human Torch is a playable character in Avengers: Heroes Disassembled. He, along with Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman, was confirmed in the Fantastic Four story trailer. He is a Gadget User. He is voiced by David Kaufman.
Role in the StoryEdit
Human Torch creates a flame in his hand, and he blows on it, causing it to erupt into a large burst of fire in the opponent's upper body. As they scream from their burns, Johnny surrounds them with a ring of fire, which rapidly gets closer. They all make contact against the opponent, and they are lit on fire. Johnny then makes all of the fire go up to their head, and then disappear.
Human Torch "Flames On", creating a barrier of fire, which causes the opponent to get hurt if they come closer.
- Intro: Johnny is making out with a pretty girl when his phone rings. He looks at it and says "Sorry, official business." He then flies away and is seen flying into the arena with a smirk.
- Outro: Johnny flies away and returns to the pretty girl. He says "Now where where we?" As they continue to make out. Johnny holds up his hand and lights it on fire in order to block the camera.
"During the final battle against the New Order, the Human Torch's powers had erupted in a manner they never had before. When the battle was over, Johnny went to Professor Xavier, who discovered that Johnny's powers were evolving faster than they can identify. Soon, he became supernova and blew up the X-Mansion. In an attempt to save any more lives, Johnny flew into the sky, right into the sun. His added powers added nearly a century onto the sun's lifeline."
- Johnny was the most requested Fantastic Four character.
- He was originally considered to be one of the first six characters revealed, but Electro took his spot, and they did not want to reveal two Fantastic Four characters.
- In the rough draft of Heroes Disassembled, Human Torch was the only Fantastic Four member to join the Secret Avengers, but he was later rewritten to side with the New Order, although the entire FF later betrays Iron Man
- David Kaufman previously portrayed Human Torch in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- New Order: Human Torch's New Order costume is unlocked by using an archive armory key.
- MC2: Human Torch's MC2 costume is unlocked by completing all of his S.H.I.E.L.D. Missions
- Heroes of War: The Jim Hammond Human Torch costume is part of the "Heroes of War" DLC Pack
- Negative Zone: Human Torch's costume from the Negative Zone is part of the Mysterio DLC.