This article, Gotham City (The First Insurgent), is property of Cartoon44. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so.
|Debut||Detective Comics #27 (May 1939)|
|Location||Gotham County, New Jersey, USA|
Gotham City is a playable stage and location in Injustice: The First Insurgent.
- There is a giant gargoyle where you can kick off of for gadget users, and for Powers users, you can kick the opponent through the gargoyle knocking off of it's head.
- There is a giant clock where you can kick someone into.
- There is a big desk that you can kick off of or throw, depending which type of user you are.
- There's also a glass window that you can smash someone's head in.
- On the right of the rooftop, there is Wayne Enterprises where you can perform a stage transition kicking them straight into the building, into a worker's office.
- On the left of the office in Wayne Enterprises, there's an elevator where a transition can be performed. The opponent will punch the other opponent repeatedly, then reach the top of Wayne Enterprises where they smack the opponent off the building, smashing into the rooftop.