|Position||Cyborg/Kaleesh CIS general|
|Weight||Approx. 340 lbs|
The general literally looks like a robotic exoskeleton, having a slim, cream-colored pieces of armor stuck to his black, almost stick figure like body. His face/mask looks much like a skull, with his fleshy Kaleesh eyes shown through his eyeholes. His two, six fingered arms can unhinge like a snake's jaw, splitting the pair into four limbs. Grievous towers over most droids and human(oids), but slouches and is fitted with a dark grey coat that wraps around his cybernetic torso, arms, and legs like a blanket.
Grievous is a perfect balance, being both a fast as a scout but as tough as a Knight, but eventually wagers out to be a Knight. Combined with his above average speed and heavy attacks, Grievous is a force to be reckoned with. One down side of him, however, is that he has only three special attacks instead of the usual five.
List of MovesEdit
- Cyborg Cyclone: Grievous' arms unhinge and sling around Grievous like a cyclone, hitting any unfortunte foe in the way. (11% damage)
- Blasted Blaster: Grievous yanks out a blaster pistol from his cloak and fires a triplet of laser rounds into his opponent. (8% damage)
- Treacherous Tornado: The general makes a pair of side tornadoes from his arms and walks foward, shredding anything in his way. (10% damage)
- Regular: Grievous shoots a grappling hook out of his forearm, wraps it around his opponent's neck, and pulls them towards him.
- Reserve: Grievous shoots a grappling hook out of his forearm, wraps it around his opponent's neck, and slings them to the other side of the stage.
A Magna-Guard comes out of no where with his electrostaff. He can do all of Grievous' attacks, but their damage are split in half.
- Rebuilt: Grievous appears how he did prior to his cybornetic augmentations. A white, blood soaked bandana and skull mask on his head, a brown cloaked wrapped up body, and a hunting rifle slung over his back, Grievous still has his lightsabers and tag partner, but instead of having his raspy, robotic voice, he has a very smooth and calm tone, much like how he sounds in Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003).