Biography Edit"If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off."
Vowing to serve his country any way he could, young Steve Rogers took the super soldier serum to become America's one-man army. Fighting for the red, white and blue for over 60 years, Captain America is the living, breathing symbol of freedom and liberty.
Role in the Story Edit
Captain America is the leader of the group that's gonna take down Thanos. He is trying to rebuild SHIELD after a catastrophic event. He is struggling with his role as Director of SHIELD and leader of the Avengers. He might even have to team up with villains that he can't trust.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Master Spy
- Master Tactician
- Master Acrobat
- Master Martial Artist
Combat Characteristics Edit
Captain America is a Gadget User.
Signature Moves Edit
- Shield Sling: Steve throws his shield as a projectile and the shield comes back.
- Meter Burn makes the shield come back, popping up the opponent.
- Charging Star: Steve charges forward with his shield.
- Meter Burn adds another charge.
- Stars and Stripes: Steve performs an uppercut with his shield.
- Meter Burn adds an additional uppercut with his shield.
- Riccochet Shield: Steve throws his shield to the ground and it bounces off hitting the opponent. It can be bounced from close, mid and far ranges.
- Meter Burn makes the shield bounce back onto the ground.
- Reflection: Steve goes into a stance. This stance allows his shield to reflect projectiles.
- Air Takedown: Steve snatches his jumping opponent and slams them onto the ground.
- Meter Burn makes the opponent bounce off the ground when slammed.
Other Moves Edit
- Grab: Steve grabs the opponent and throws them forward, only to toss their shield at the stomach pushing them away.
- Abilities (Avengers: Infinity)
- Sliding Shield: Steve throws his shield across the floor. Meter Burn calls the shield back popping the opponent up. Adds Sliding Shield. Requires both Ability Slots.
- Human Torpedo: Steve charges Forward like a torpedo. Meter Burn adds multiple hits. Replaces Charging Star.
- Patriotic Circles: Steve spins around hitting the opponent twice and ends by knocking the opponent down. Meter Burn replaces the knockdown with an uppercut. Replaces Charging Star.
- Air Raid Kick: Steve is able to perform a divekick in the air. Adds Air Raid Kick.
- Rolling Toss: Steve rolls forward and grabs onto the opponent. He then throws the opponent on the other side of the stage. Meter Burn pops the opponent up. Adds Rolling Toss
- Air Shield Sling: Steve is able to throw his shield while airborne. Adds Air Shield Sling. Requires both Ability Slots.
- Shield Trap: Steve throws his shield and it stops when it reaches a certain point of the stage. Has Close, Mid and Far versions. Adds Shield Trap. Requires both Ability Slots.
- Shield Spin: Steve throws his shield and it rotates around him. The shield goes away once the opponent is hit by the shield. Adds Shield Spin. Requires both Ability Slots.
Defensive Prowess: This trait makes Cap's shield invincible. His shield attacks do more damage and everytime he blocks a melee attack, the opponent gets damage reflected onto themself.
Super Move Edit
American Justice: hSteve roundhouses the opponent. The opponent staggers. Steve then throws his shield. It bounces off of the opponent, then he kicks it back to the opponent. Steve then runs to the opponent uppercuts them and performs an uppercut with his shield. Ending the super.
Thanos was a global threat. He was responsible for SHIELD and the government's destruction. To make sure this must not happen again, the Avengers shall fly to the stars. We shall stop any global threats. We shall join Peter's team and stop all universal dangers.
- Many of Cap's quotes are references to Civil War.
- Brian Bloom has voiced Cap in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
- Captain America's stance is the same from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Additional Details Edit
- Base Stats:
- Strength: 1050
- Ability: 1150
- Defense: 900
- Health: 1050
- Legs and Shoes
- Accessory: Shield
- Super Soldier (Dark Blue, White, Red) Super Soldier - Alternate (Blue, White, Dark Blue)
- Classic Captain (Light Blue, White, Light Red) Classic Captain - Alternate (Cyan, Light Red, White)
- The Punisher (Black, White, Red) The Punisher - Alternate(Black, Grey, Light Red)
- Bucky (Blue, Black, White) Bucky - Alternate (Blue, Red, Dark Grey)
- Red Guardian (Red, White, Black) Red Guardian - Alternate (Dark Red, Grey, White)
- Age of X (Pale Blue, Dark Grey, Black) Age of X - Alternate (Cyan, Grey, White)
- Light (White, Light Grey, Bright Yellow) Light - Alternate (Grey, Gold, Dark Grey)
- Darkness (Black, Light Red, Dark Grey) Darkness - Alternate (Red Brown, Dark Red, Dark Grey)
Character Select Screen:
- When both characters are ready, Steve will backhand the opponent with his shield.
- When he speaks first, he walks into the arena and his gloves glow;(the opponent says their line); then Steve's shield comes. He raises his hand and the shield attaches hardly to his wrist.
- When he speaks second, he enters the arena with a parachute;(the opponent says their line); He then takes off his parachute pack;(then the opponent says their second line.
- When he wins a round, Steve will salute or throw his shield and it spins around him and come back. He says "I've fought in more wars than you can count!" or "No backup needed."
- If he wins too close to the opponent, Steve quickly dashes backwards.
- Clash Win: Steve will charge at the opponent with his shield.
- Outro: Captain America "Just out doing my job!" sets up a flagpole and releases the American Flag to wave in the air. He salutes to the screen as he holds his shield close to himself.