This article, Big Boss, is property of Fireworks888. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so.
|Current age||79 (at death)|
|Family||The Boss (spiritual mother)|
|Hair Color||Brown (later grey)|
|Unusual Features||Had his right eye shot out and has a left robotic forearm|
|Affiliation||CIA, FOX, The Patriots, MSF, FOXHOUND, Outer Heaven|
|Voice Actor||Richard Doyle (David Hayter at youth)|
Big Boss is a main and playable character in Metal Gear: The Ultimate Patriot. He is a gadget user and is voiced by Richard Doyle in his main skin, but David Hayter in all of his others.
He is one of two Legendary Hidden Soldiers, meaning his health is strengthened, his attacks are unusually strong, he can only be played by Level 50s, and is unplayable in multiplayer. Also, he cost 600,000 points.
Born in 1935, John became the protege of the legendary Boss and quickly became an amazing soldier. After The Boss "defected" over to Russia and John was forced to kill her in order to avoid a war, he was titled "Big Boss" and was known to be one of the best soldiers in military history. He was put in a coma and had him DNA copied twice (three times counting the later Soldius). The DNA spawned two clones, Liquid Snake and Solid Snake. Enraged, Big Boss left his The Patriots and became the elder leader of several military units, such as FOXHOUND and Outer Heaven.
- Syringe Shot: Big Boss shoots a syringe into his opponent's leg via Mk22, making their leg fall asleep, leaving them open to attacks for 3 seconds
- Patriot Pulverize: Big Boss pulls out The Patriot and unloads a few bullets on his oppenent
- CQC Smash: Big Boss grabs his opponent's arm and uses his iconic slam, throwing them towards the ground
- Tip Attack: Big Boss pulls out his knife and jabs his opponent with it
- Daring Disarm: Big Boss grabs whatever weapon the opponent has and throws it across the stage. The opponent can get the weapon back, but must wait 20 seconds. Big Boss can only use this every 30 seconds.
Naked Sin: Big Boss brutally beats up the opponent with CQC. He ends it with a knife jab to the stomach, lifts them up, pulls out the Patriot, and unloads hundreds of bullets on them, shooting them off the knife and into the air. As they fall down, Big Boss spins around and roundhouses the opponent right before they hit the ground, causing them to fly back.
- Snake Eater: This is Big Boss during Operation: Snake Eater, with his eyepatch, splinter face paint, and forest camoflage.
- Salution Solution: Big Boss in his formal military outfit
- Punished Snake: Big Boss on how he appears in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.